Entrepreneurs are risk takers, driven by vision and action.
You are used to "going for it" — great for hatching an amazing idea, but not always the best at building your idea into something more.
Get a consultant to partner with you, and turn your Idea into a Great Business.
Strong partnerships bring new skills. A consultant can help you develop the collaborative willingness to withstand frustration, to find solutions, to stay in the game, and to resist the urge to call it quits.
Building a strong partnership with your consultant requires Trust, Grit, Respect, Humor and 150% Effort.
- Trust in yourself and your ability to be ok, no matter what. Trust in your consultant to use their skills for your good.
- Grit to go full-on from the start, stay steady through the middle and come out successfully and happily.
- Respect for yourself, your talent and your goals. Respect for your consultant's experience and devotion to your best interests.
- Humor for all the times when things stink, feel bad or are difficult.
- 150% Effort, because, ultimately, it's all up to you. You will need to bring your positive energy (or fake it till you feel different!), put your best foot forward, smile in the face of fear and honor your time, money, goals and choices.
Get the extra hands, added skills, perspective and collaboration your business needs — talk to Marketing Creatives!
Image Credit: Creative Commons - Flickr user nicdalic