The SWOT is an amazing business tool. It enables businesses and individuals to see themselves from inside and outside of their business.
In marketing, it is More Important to Be Different than Better.
To do this work, use the Strengths from your SWOT and expand them as suggested below:
- Expand and Describe each strength.
- Explore what makes each individual characteristic work for you.
- Explain how they work for you in your business.
- Show examples where possible.
- Profile (think “CSI”) and create “YOU” as defined by your strengths.
If you haven’t done a SWOT before, please contact us and let’s do it. This exercise requires you to do some critical thinking.
Need help negotiating this exercise? Most of us do. Call Marketing Creatives. This is our business and we can help you get to your Strengths, fast.